I’ve not been nearly as disciplined with recording my One Thousand Gifts as I had intended, but I’m gonna camp out here for a little bit today…I have a lot to be thankful for this Monday.
- The safety of a home knowing destruction was just miles away.
- A new running group that even though I was the slowest of the bunch, still welcomed, encouraged and challenged me.
- The most beautiful running course I have laid eyes on. I’ll get several more miles of beauty in 4 weeks when I tackle my first 1/2 marathon.
- Monthly Breakfast club with my smallies gals. You know you’re with friends who are more like family when you can come post-run, throwing on metallic flats and a jean skirt on over your running leggins and proceed to scarf down what was left of the breakfast provided. Don’t worry–I threw on a some body spray and a little mascara as to not be too scary–there were infants present.
- Being so extremely tired from a (an almost) 9 mile run, but yet so excited feeling as if you could conquer the world.
- An amazing church that challenges me to challenge the status quo and truly listen to God and what he’s saying.
- Lovely Sabbath Sundays.
- Crafting! (I promise, I’ll share some photos on Friday!)
- Good family management convos with the beau–calendar, budget, meal plan, cleaning plan, hospitality plan.
- Making tough decisions in light of being more aware of how we spend time and money.
- The creativity to look up lots of new fun recipes and have the adventurous spirit to try them and be creative in the kitchen.
- Finding a new food blog with lots of Paleo crockpot options!
- Waking up to a gorgeous snowfall this morning–at 2:30am!
- Being so excited about the snow that we called a movie-thon downstairs.
- Almost in disbelief that this is a possibility for my future! More on this to come! Stay tuned!