- Starting the work day out right with The Civil Wars followed by our reception playlist. How could Bob Marley NOT get you in a good mood in the am’s?
- A wonderful, low-key Valentine’s with the Beau including a home cooked steak dinner, sitting at our dining room table (we always eat at our kitchen bar table) and a nice walk to pay the electric bill after dinner (I know…you’re jealous. 🙂 )
- Being able to go to the UK-Mississippi State Game on Tuesday. Checking one MORE thing off that 15 before 30 list. (plus a W.)
- A wonderful small group
- Twitter Banter with my brother, Christian. I somewhat now know what I missed all those years being an only child. Even if he drives me batty.
- Wonderful coffee dates with colleagues. And having a nice local coffee shop within walking distance of work.
- Spring days and sunshine.
- Productivity. In the office and at home.
- Bluegrass Quality Meats Bacon.
- Highlander Grogg Coffee from Rembrandt’s scored on our trip to Chattanooga, TN last weekend. LOVE this place so much. (AND another check off the list!)
- Laughing with my husband and looking forward to quality time this weekend.
- Getting our home ready for a few days of hospitality…so glad we have a home to be hospitable in.
What are you grateful for on this beautiful February day?