I had an AMAZING weekend in Georgia for my dear friends Sarah and Chase’s wedding. Some highlights:
- Seeing my friends Sarah and Chase together for the first time since they’ve been dating. 🙂 They’ve been best friends for 3 years, but only started dating this past December and got engaged in January.
- Spending some time with my aunt and enjoying her YUMMY grape salad!
- Seeing my girl Jeremia–who hasn’t changed A BIT!!!
- Hanging out with everyone at Chase’s house (now Sarah’s house too)Friday night–took me back to college days…
- Getting a little ROSS fix. 🙂
- Having the honor of singing in the wedding.
- Seeing close to 30 sorority sisters and having a BLAST at the reception.
- Doing the ChaCha Slide with the girls and watching Chase get down –even though he had the flu–so terrible :(.
- Seeing lots of Bulldog paraphernalia. Go DAWGS!!!
- Meeting up with my friends Michelle and Jason for lunch in Cleveland on the way home today.
I love these kinds of weekends!!!